ABOUT ROSE ESTATE JEWELERS
At Rose Estate Jewelers, we know every piece of jewelry has a personal story behind it and a price tag to match. The artistic value of the piece will be considered and not just for its weight in metal. We’re extremely knowledgeable in jewelry design and the legitimate value of your merchandise will be authenticated.
Contact us and we will arrange a no-obligation free appraisal at our office or the bank of your choice. Consultations are by appointment only. Your merchandise will be reviewed and considered for design, history and maker as well as check for other characteristics that will increase the value. The items will also be appraised and priced in front of the client to ensure trust.
• In 1945, Murray's father purchased his first retail store.
• In 1955, after leaving college to enlist in the US Air Force and serving 1952-1955, Murray partnered up with his father and brother and ran 5 fine retail stores in Long Island until 1991.
• In 1993, Murray started an estate business in New York. Some of his clients included Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Ave and many fine American Gem Society stores.
• In 1995, he took his expertise to the windy city where he was one of the original buyers of fine jewelry and diamonds.
• City Club of Chicago member, Past President of New York City Jewelers Group, New York State Jewelers Group, Patchogue and Riverhead Chamber of Commerce, Kiwanis Club of Patchogue